Our Vue.js development company uses this progressive framework for building user interfaces. Unlike other monolithic frameworks, Vue.js is designed from the ground up to be incrementally adoptable. The core library is focused on the view layer only, and is easy to pick up and integrate with other libraries or existing projects. On the other hand, Vue.js is also perfectly capable of powering sophisticated Single-Page Applications when used in combination with modern tooling and supporting libraries.
Where does Vue.js apply
- Vue.js is suitable for small projects that need to add a bit of reactivity, submit a form using AJAX, display values when entering user data, authorization or other similar tasks. Vue.js is easy to scale and well suited for large projects, so it is called a progressive framework.
- Vue.js is also great for large single-page applications thanks to its core components, such as Router and Vuex. With Vue.js, you can use both public APIs to create applications and implement server-executed applications. But Vue.js is best suited for developing solutions that use external APIs to process data.
- With Vue.js, you can also create a frontend blog on popular CMS. Vue.js is also great for developing dynamic interfaces that adapt to the user.
Investment platform - Cryptonomics
Stickers Printing Service
SMM B2B Platform
Avellum Law firm website
Vue.js Key Benefits
- Light weight framework.
We save page loading time and get a whole bunch of goodies: plus to conversion, plus to UX, plus to search rankings, etc.
- Ease of expansion and minimal template syntax.
By default, Vue.js uses standard HTML, JS, and CSS to create its components. However, you can easily connect other technologies.
- Not supported by one corporation.
The open source library does not have one corporation that can indicate the direction of its development. Vue.js had no problems with permitting licenses.
- High development speed.
Thanks to the use of any templates and the availability of documentation, most of the problems that arise are resolved quite quickly. A low entry threshold allows you to work with the framework, both front-end and back-end.
- Simple and functional library.
Vue.js has a vuex library for this. It is easy to configure and integrates well with Vue.js.
- Universality of use.
There are no stack requirements, so Vue.js can be used on any project.
- Great Tooling kit.
Vue.js has great tooling. It allows you to kickstart new Project with things like Routing, State Store, Linting, Unit Testing, CSS Pre-processors, Typescript, PWA etc built in.
- Future-proof technology.
Your app has to be up to date with bug fixes, new features, and other improvements. Vue.js makes updating easy. A Vue.js-based project will not need a quick refactoring.
Vue.js implements all modern approaches to the development of web UI and is an easy-to-learn, flexible and highly integrated framework with third-party technologies. To solve relatively simple problems, using Vue.js looks not only justified, but also preferable.
How Vue.js differs from Angular and React
All of these frameworks are based on the components. It should be noted that React and Vue.js are well suited for processing so-called dumb components - small, stateless functions that receive input and return elements as output. Vue.js components do not have special requirements for their names.
Framework vs library
Angular - is a framework, not a library, because it contains clear instructions on the structure of the application, and also has wide functionality. Angular is a complete solution for enterprise applications. React and Vue.js, on the other hand, are universal. Their libraries can be interfaced with all types of packages.
Flexibility of use
Performance and file size
The Angular framework is quite voluminous. Due to its wide functionality, the size of the archived file is about 143k, compared to the simpler Vue.js and React with 23K and 43k, respectively. Vue.js, in particular, has excellent performance and deep memory allocation.
Request a quote
An Lac Ward, Binh Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam , 700000